About Me

My photo
I have a new job! I am now working for MicroHealth as the Chief Governance & Compliance Officer. I start in December, 2011. I am a dentist and have been in the Air Force for the past 26 years and now am retiring out of a great job...the Chief Medical Information Office at the DHIMS program office where we build and maintain the military electronic health record. I am also back in school at the GWU Masters program in Information Systems Technology...great experience. In my spare time, I love to get creative and work with polymer clay and paint.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Health Innovations are not stagnant

I just want to say that the innovative minds in health IT are not idle.  During a DoD/VA electronic record summit, I heard enough exciting ideas to fill all my blogs for the rest of the semester. it is great to know that people are questioning our very assumptions of how and why doctors interact with patients the way they do.  It sounds like a revolution is around the corner and I want to be part of it.  I'll drop a few crumbs next week. (not for credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment